Life Onscreen

Thursday, November 29, 2007

eLuxury Wish List & first professional acting job!

Ok, so it's been more than a month since I posted, and considering that this is only my SECOND post that's pretty pathetic. I will TRY to get better, but I'm jsut figuring our what exactly I want to talk about here. I may turn towards talking about fashion more, especially since I work in a consignment boutique and therefore deal with it every day. I'm starting out by showing my favorite things from eLuxury.com, which is like my dream site (not that I can really afford anything at the moment!)












First is the Metallic Picadilly Platform by KORS Michael Kors. They are so fabby I can hardly stand it. And because of the platform they might actually be comfortable, which is kinda miraculous.

The second is Marc by Marc Jacobs ballet flat. They're so bright and fun I might really feel like doing a bit of ballet if I ever got my hands on them.














Then there's the Silhouette Flower dress:




and the Runway Kaleigh dress (right):

both also Marc by Marc Jacobs (he's just so amazing!) They are both so airy and beautiful, and put a different spin on the normal party dress.
The big news to report is that this weekend I have my first real professional acting job! It's just a non-speaking part, a little bigger than an extra, but it's paying, and I can get SAG credits for it! I'm going to be a Navy Wife on a National Geographic program, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm taking my camera with me, and I plan on taking tons of photos to document the whole process. Till then, keep living it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.