Life Onscreen

Friday, January 11, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Hello all! It's been another horrid long time since I last posted, and hence...*drum roll* one of my new years resolutions is to blog more frequently! I really want to get to the point when I post everyday, but for now I'm just working on more than once a week.

And also, on that note, happy new year! I feel like 2008 is gonna be SO exciting. Happening in 2008 will be:
*my first time voting!
*my 21st birthday!
*hopefully moving to NYC!

And also, the great possibility that our new president will be A. a woman, or B. an African-American. Such great changes can occur this year...let's hope for the better!

And now, I leave you with a recent obsession of mine: enamel jewelry. Banana Republic has a bunch of pretty options (below), but at almost $40 they're a bit out of my price range for a bracelet.

Aren't they adorable! AAAAAANNNNNDDD I went to Target today and found that they have enamel bracelets too! At $13.99 they are much more affordable, and I bought for myself a pretty sailor themed 3-pack and a coral-y looking one. Unfortunately they don't seem to be up on the Target website, but keep an eye out in the stores for them, they just migh turn up!

Out for now,

Vee

No comments: