Life Onscreen

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Circus crazy



Is anyone else totally in love with Miu Miu's new harlequin inspried clothes? They are so bold and crazy I'd be afraid to wear them in public amongst normal people, though I feel like a hot NYC party or fashion show would be a perfect place to try them out. Not that I can afford Miu Miu...but anyways.

The first dress is my favorite. It's Miu Miu's harlequin bubble tunic, and I swear it has every color of the rainbow. I'd wear it with some gladiator heels, like the ones Carrie wears in the Sex and the City movie trailer (which I'm pretty much dying of excitement over). I can't remember the label (I swore they were Balenciaga, but I think I'm wrong), but Nine West makes a great look-alike pair for a lot less than Ms. Bradshaw's surely are. There's also another Harlequin top, but the colors are far darker and I definitely prefer the brighter one.Matthew Williamson also has a circus inspired dress, but it's not as bright and crazy as Miu Miu's desgins.

Lastly, Miu Miu made a fabulous leather tote to go along with their new found inspiration. I can practically smell the soft leather.....

1 comment:

AMIT said...

Everything in the picture looks very good.

Allure de Star Collection