Life Onscreen

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm a bad blogger : (

Bad Cap'n Vee. BAD! *slaps own wrist*. I really want to be good at this, but I guess it takes more than just inspiration and a love of fashion. It takes motivation. I have been filling my need for fashion advice with working on the look book I'm making for the boutique I work at. Filling the pages with beautiful new trends and advice on how to wear them is my idea of fun.
Anyways, there are a few peices I've been drooling over lately.
First off, Prada's Spring '08 collection is one of my favorite of all time. It hits me right on my geeky, fantasy loving spot.
Gorgeous, right? The organza bubble skirts and high waisted blouses are so delicate and otherwordly. And who can forget those shoes!
I think they look like flowery chess peices, and I can't help but wonder if their chunky-ness makes the shoe more comfy (always an added bonus).

Lastly, and since I won a pair on Ebay, more importantly, Marc by Marc Jacobs' mouse flats. They are cute beyond words and just whimsical and excentric enough to be wearable but still different from what anyone else in the room has on.


I can't wait for them to arrive. My feet are yearning for a little charm.

Ok all, hopefully I be doing better in the future. I have another acting job this weekend, which I'm really looking forward to. Wish me luck!

Vee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them @ Maxed Out Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat affiliate[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.